3 bedroom apartment for saleWestbourne Place, Harrow Road, London, W9
- Exceptional development by Redrow London
- Characterful Grade II listed building
- Located within the sought after area of Maida Vale
- 5 minute walk to Westbourne Park underground station
- Residents only landscaped courtyard
- Smeg kitchen appliances
- Engineered oak flooring
- 2 year Redrow London warranty
- 10-year NHBC Building Warranty
- 999 year leasehold
A stunning 3 bedroom ground floor apartment set over 961 sq ft. The apartment features a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area that lead onto the private terrace, built in storage and separate utility cupboard.
Westbourne Place is the prestigious new addition to one of west London's most sought after residential areas.
At Westbourne Place, you're greeted by the magnificent façade of a former Victorian police station. Carefully restored to its full glory, this characterful Grade II listed building's striking presence is complemented by retained heritage elements including high ceilings and period features.
This is statement living at its best: a collection of one, two and three bedroom luxury apartments in one of West London's most enticing and unique addresses. Each home is generously proportioned and filled with light, while outdoor terraces create an even greater sense of space.
The apartments are finished to the highest specification, with contemporary accents and a focus on natural materials to enhance the feeling of relaxed luxury. Outside, a large courtyard is fully enclosed and thoughtfully landscaped, creating a harmonious fusion between the old and new buildings and providing residents with tranquil green spaces to relax within.
With abundant travel connections and five London Underground stations within walking distance (Westbourne Park, Maida Vale, Royal Oak, Warwick Avenue and Ladbroke Grove), Westbourne Place offers exceptional cross-London connections and puts the Capital within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot26-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.