1 bedroom apartment for sale1 Bedroom Apartment at 500 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick High Road, London, W4
- Exceptional new apartments & penthouses by Redrow London
- 4 minute walk from Chiswick Park tube station
- Concierge service
- Private residents courtyard
- Miele kitchen appliances
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered oak veneer flooring
- 2 year Redrow London warranty
- 10-year NHBC Building Warranty
- 999 year leasehold
A stunning one bedroom first floor apartment set over 564 sq ft. The apartment will feature a spacious open plan living/dining & kitchen area, ample built in storage, separate utility cupboard and a large private patio to enjoy.
500 Chiswick High Road is Redrow London's prestigious new addition to one of West London's most sought after residential area. This exclusive collection of 59 apartments and 7 penthouses benefit from a sumptuous specification, including engineered oak veneer flooring, underfloor heating, stylish bathrooms and quartz kitchen work surfaces.
The development also boasts a superb location; only a 4 minute walk from Chiswick Park tube station and with access to tube, bus, London Overground and National Rail services, access into Central London and the city is quick and easy.
Within minutes of 500 Chiswick High Road you will find artisan bakeries, fishmongers, butchers, continental bakeries, coffee shops, cafes and independent boutiques. With two Michelin starred restaurants also within walking distance 500 Chiswick High Road has the perfect location for enjoying the Chiswick lifestyle.
The concierge service, landscaped courtyard and secure, underground parking are further reasons why 500 Chiswick High Road is now the most desirable address in London W4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot4--. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.