Studio flat for saleStudio Apartment at 500 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick High Road, London, W4
- Exceptional new apartments & penthouses by Redrow London
- 4 minute walk from Chiswick Park tube station
- Private residents courtyard
- Resident's only landscaped courtyard
- Underfloor heating
- Secure underground parking
- Engineered oak veneer flooring
- 2 year Redrow London warranty
- 10-year NHBC Building Warranty
- 999 year leasehold
A contemporary first floor studio apartment set over 402 sq ft. The apartment benefits from a bright kitchen, dining & living area, built in wardrobe, separate coat/utility cupboard and spacious bathroom as well as access to the private resident's courtyard.
500 Chiswick High Road is Redrow London's prestigious new addition to one of West London's most sought after residential area. This exclusive collection of apartments and penthouses benefit from a sumptuous specification, including engineered oak veneer flooring, underfloor heating, stylish bathrooms and quartz kitchen work surfaces.
The development also boasts a superb location; only a 4 minute walk from Chiswick Park tube station and with access to tube, bus, London Overground and National Rail services, access into Central London and the city is quick and easy.
Within minutes of 500 Chiswick High Road you will find artisan bakeries, fishmongers, butchers, continental bakeries, coffee shops, cafes and independent boutiques. With two Michelin starred restaurants also within walking distance 500 Chiswick High Road has the perfect location for enjoying the Chiswick lifestyle.
The concierge service, landscaped courtyard and secure, underground parking are further reasons why 500 Chiswick High Road is now the most desirable address in London W4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot32-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.