3 bedroom house for saleThe Maple at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to private rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Two double bedrooms
- Third bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
This 3 bedroom Maple home is ideal for first time buyers and growing families.
Located at the Bridle Wood development in Donnington Wood, this new home benefits from a peaceful location yet is just three miles from Telford town centre.
Inside the property, the kitchen/dining room leads onto a light and airy lounge with French doors opening through to the rear garden. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard and downstairs W.C on the ground floor.
Moving upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a third bedroom that could also be used a nursery or study. There is also a family bathroom.
Outside, the Maple benefits from at least two allocated parking spaces.
Plot 7 The Maple at Bridle Wood - Showhome
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm / 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm / 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm / 5'11" x 6'8"
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 1655mm / 8'4" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14086_3_57_100182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.