3 bedroom house for saleThe McQueen at Dominion, Doncaster at Dominion, Doncaster, DN4
- 3 bedroom family home
- Contemporary kitchen / diner
- Living room with French Doors to garden
- Downstairs WC
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
LAST McQUEEN HOME AVAILABLE
The McQueen is a spacious 3 bedroom family home with contemporary kitchen/dining room and downstairs WC. The living room features FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden and the upstairs boasts 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a STYLISH house bathroom.
Click here to view our McQueen showhome e-brochure
Plot 155 The McQueen at Dominion
Full price £168,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/ Dining - 3786mm x 5491mm 12'5" x 18'0"
- Lounge - 4779mm x 3537mm 15'8" x 10'2"
- WC - 1906mm x 1462mm 6'3" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4779mm x 3103mm 15'8" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2536mm x 3999mm 8'4" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2150mm x 2877mm 7'1" x 9'5"
- Bathroom - 2597mm x 2112mm 8'6" x 6'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9053_3_20_100923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.