3 bedroom house for saleThe Ambrose at Scholars Gate at Scholars Gate, Spring Bank West, Hull, HU3
- Light and airy lounge
- generously sized bedrooms
- Kitchen / diner
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
- Rear french doors
- Rear garden
Receive £15,000 discount plus extras when yuo move in this Christmas.
A luxurious three bedroom home with style and space. The Ambrose is a superbly designed and well proportioned three bedroom family home.
Downstairs is a stunning kitchen / dining area, which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining. There is a light, airy lounge, with french doors opening onto an attractive rear garden, and a downstairs w.c. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms along with a family sized bathroom.
Plot 96 The Ambrose at Scholars Gate
Full price £155,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2614mm x 4962mm 8'7" x 16'3"
- Lounge - 3220mm x 4847mm 10'7" x 15'11"
- WC - 1355mm x 1099mm 4'5" x 3'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3661mm x 3703mm 11'10" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4250mm x 2767mm 13'11" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2321mm x 1987mm 7'7" x 6'6"
- Bathroom - 1710mm x 2560mm 5'7" x 8'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7469_3_16_100970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.