2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Scholars Gate, Hull at Scholars Gate, Spring Bank West, Hull, HU3
- Light and Airy Lounge
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs W.C
- Family Bathroom
- Useful Storage Space
- Rear French Doors
**Extras available for a limited time only**
The Normanby is a modern two double bedroom house offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home. The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/diner, which is a great space for entertaining; a light, airy living room with French doors opening onto a rear garden, and a convenient downstairs w.c. The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 57 The Normanby at Scholars Gate
Full price £126,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2291mm x 3559mm 7'6" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 4442mm x 3220mm 14'7" x 10'7"
- WC - 926mm x 1449mm 3'0" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4442mm x 2702mm 14'7" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4442mm x 2330mm 14'7" x 7'8"
- Bathroom - 2279mm x 1655mm 7'6" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7951_2_16_101999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.