3 bedroom house for saleThe Melbury at Scholars Gate at Scholars Gate, Spring Bank West, Hull, HU3
- Good sized bedrooms
- Light, airy living space
- Downstairs w.c
- Dining Kitchen
- Rear Garden
**Extras available for a limited time only**
A exceptional 3 bedroom home. The Melbury is a well-designed three bedroom family offering both space and light. The ground floor comprises a kitchen diner; w.c. and light airy lounge with French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The Melbury on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme.
Plot 61 The Melbury at Scholars Gate
Full price £142,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2291mm x 3559mm 7'6" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 4453mm x 3220mm 14'7" x 10'7"
- WC - 926mm x 1449mm 3'0" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3771mm x 3478mm 12'4" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3771mm x 3301mm 12'4" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2585mm x 2455mm 8'6" x 8'1"
- Bathroom - 2672mm x 2330mm 8'9" x 7'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10948_3_18_100543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.