4 bedroom house for saleThe Magnus at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6
- 4 bedroom, 3 storey home
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary house bathroom with Procelanosa tiles
- Storage Facilities
- French doors onto a rear garden form the lounge
- Feature dormer window to Bedroom 1
- En Suite to Master bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- 1426 SqFt £132.5 SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features
The Magnus is an extensive 4 bedroom home spanning over 3 floors with feature windows providing a light and airy impression. A vast Master Bedroom with dormer window and ample sized En Suite comprising of shower enclosure, pedestal and toilet provides takes this home to a new level of modern luxury living. The first floor accomodation includes a contemporary house bathroom, Bedroom 4 and a good sized Bedroom 3. A further En Suite is close at hand to a double Bedroom 2 comprising of shower enclosure, pedestal and toilet. The downstairs core of The Magnus is the stylish fully fitted Kitchen with Dining sector flowing through to the open space that is the Lounge with french doors opening onto a garden. A handy storage cupboard, large downtairs cloakroom and entrance hallway top off this prodigious family home.
Plot 13 The Magnus at The Springs
Full price £166,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
- Kitchen / Dining - 4305mm x 4700mm or 14'1" x 15'5"
- Lounge - 5795mm x 3597mm or 19'0" x 11'10"
- WC - 1405mm x 1957mm or 4'7" x 6'5"
- En-suite - 2147mm x 1667mm or 7'1" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3213mm x 4018mm or 10'6" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3213mm x 3126mm or 10'6" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2489mm x 3597mm or 8'2" x 11'10"
- Bathroom - 2489mm x 1975mm or 8'2" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4355mm x 6736mm or 14'3" x 22'1"
- En - Suite - 2489mm x 247mm or 8'2" x 8'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16942_4_20_100933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.