2 bedroom house for saleThe Leif at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6
- Two double bedrroms
- Spacious lounge with french doors leading to a rear garden
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on each storey
- Feature square arch over between the lounge and dining area
- 853 SqFt (79.2 SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features
The Leif is a spacious, larger than average two bedroom home ideal for first time buyers and downsizers alike. With two double bedrooms, good sized bathroom, spacious landing with study area and storage cupboard, The Leif is certainly not compromised in space or design. Downstairs features a modern living area with french doors opening out onto the garden. The entrance porch leads into the hub of the home, a modern fully fitted Kitchen and dining area making it an ideal home for social occasions. A downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard complete this fantastic home. Visit our Leif show home today!
Plot 6 The Lief at The Springs
Full price £118,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 4306mm x 4442mm or 14'2" x 14'7"
- Lounge - 5295mm x 3010mm or 17'4" x 9'11"
- WC - 1041mm x 2167mm or 3'5" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 2927mm x 3746mm or 9'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2927mm x 3706mm or 9'7" x 12'2"
- Bathroom - 2257mm x 1975mm or 7'5" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16940_2_13_101561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.