4 bedroom house for saleThe Atherton at The Springs at The Springs, Campsall Road, Askern, DN6
- 4 bedroom, 3 storey home
- Large downstairs WC
- Contemporary house bathroom with Procelanosa tiles
- Storage Facilities
- French doors onto a rear garden form the lounge
- En Suite to Master bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
- 1426 SqFt £132.5 SqM)
- Lifetime Homes - Future proof mobility features
The Atherton an immense 4 bedroom three storey home. An entrance hallway with offset cloakroom leads into the social heart of the home. The central zone seperates an expansive Kitchen and splendid lounge with useful storage and french doors through to a rear garden. A staircase leads to a wide landing serving a single and 2 double bedrooms one of which feature an En Suite and the contemporary family bathroom . A handy storage cupboard completes the middle storey. The Athertons magnificent accomodation continues to the second floor with a tremendously spacious Master Bedroom with a generously sized En Suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal and toilet. The Atherton's enviable size of 1401 SqFt (103.2 SqM) will inspire purchasers of all types.
Plot 11 The Atherton at The Springs
Full price £160,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more d...
- Kitchen / Dining - 4305mm x 4700mm or 14'1" x 15'5"
- Lounge - 5795mm x 3597mm or 19'0" x 11'10"
- WC - 1405mm x 1957mm or 4'7" x 6'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3213mm x 4018mm x 10'6" x 13'2"
- En-suite - 2147mm x 16697mm or 7'1" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3213mm x 3126mm or 10'6" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2489mm x 3597mm or 8'2" 11'10"
- Bathroom - 2486mm x 1975mm or 8'2" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4355mm x 6736mm or 14'3" x 22'1"
- En-Suite - 2489mm x 2477mm or 8'2" x 8'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16941_4_16_100281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.