4 bedroom house for saleThe Birch at The Avenue at The Avenue, Radwinter Avenue, Wickford, SS12
- Large Kitchen/Diner with french doors to the garden
- Large 4 bedroom detached home
- Beautiful 3 Storey home
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Allocated parking
Stylish and Modern Four Bedroom Home
The Birch is a beauticul three storey four bedroom home, perfect for growing families. Upon entering, the hallway provides access to all ground floor rooms, including the Large sized lounge boasting natrual light through the large bay window and a beautifuly designed Kitchen/Diner leading out to your own private garden.
On the first floor you will find two of the four bedrooms, bedroom one with an en-suite shower and also a family bathroom with bath. The second floor has the last two bedrooms not compromised in size, you will also find a second family bathroom with shower. The Birch also comes with a garage and two allocated parking spaces.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge - 3098mm (exc bay) x 4872mm 10'2(exc bay) x 16'0
- Kitchen/Dining - 2933mm x 4872mm 9'8 x 16'0
- Bedroom 1 - 2933mm x 3451mm 9'8 x 11'4
- Bedroom 2 - 3098 mm (max) x 4872mm 10'2(max) x 16'0
- Bedroom 3 - 2933 mm ( max) x 4216mm (max) 9'8(max) x 13'10(max)
- Bedroom 4 - 3098mm (max) x 4216mm (max) 10'2(max) x 13'10(max)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17042_4_34_102021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.