5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hambleden - Plot 31 at The Chilterns, Stablebridge Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- Oak Staircases & Internal Doors with Rose Inlay
- Ground Floor has Raised Storey Heights to Provide Spacious Living
- Quality Fittings and Brassware
- Walk In Showers
- Downlighters and Floor Tiling are Standard in Wet Rooms
- Wardrobe Fitted in Master Bedroom as Standard
- Double Garage
The Hambleden is a home of impressive proportions. The design aspires to provide large amounts of natural light to key rooms and this is achieved with large sash style windows enclosed by detailed brick quoins and a render infill finish. The central brick gable reinforces the importance of the front entrance and the ‘eyebrow’ brick arch within the gable adds an additional distinctive element to an attractive family home.
The kitchen/breakfast area opens through double doors into the dining room and both spaces benefit from French doors to the rear garden, making them light and airy rooms to entertain and relax. There is also a spacious living room and a large study. This floor is completed by a guest cloakroom and under stairs storage.
The first floor landing leads onto four double bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities and the main family bathroom.
The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom, which is made into a fantastic place to relax and unwind by two dormer windows and skylights, as well as featuring an en suite bathroom and dressing area.
- Living Room - 3.51m x 5.48m, 11'6" x 18'0"
- Kitchen/Breakfast (max) - 6.33m x 4.72m, 20'9" x 15'6"
- Dining Room - 3.51m x 2.82m , 11'6" x 9'3"
- Study (max) - 3.57m x 3.52m, 11'9" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 3.57m x 4.36m, 11'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 3.56m x 3.97m, 11'8" x 13'0"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 4.17m x 3.94m, 13'8" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 5 (max) - 2.92m x 4.33m, 9'7" x 14'3"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 6.33m x 4.30m, 20'9" x 14'2"
- Dressing Room - 3.66m x 2.43m, 12'0" x 8'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63315998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20759-031_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.