3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenford - plot 111 at Burntwood Manor, Milestone Way, Burntwood Staffs, WS7 3XD
- Three bedroom demi detached home
- Flexible living
- Private rear garden
- Lounge/ dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, which could alternatively be used as a study or playroom.
- Two parking spaces
With plenty of flexible living space, the three bedroom Denford is a great starter home for individuals, couples or growing families.
A lounge/dining room provides a spacious environment for relaxing and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. Also located on the ground floor are a kitchen/breakfast room, a guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom. A second double bedroom, a well proportioned third bedroom, also suitable for use as a nursery or a study, and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- 4.68m x 3.20m, 15'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen (max.)
- 3.43m x 3.04m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.94m x 2.43m , 9'8" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max)
- 3.20m x 2.59m, 10'6" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 (max)
- 3.20m x 2.00m, 10'6" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20068-111_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.