3 bedroom town house for saleAshton - plot 89 at Burntwood Manor, Milestone Way, Burntwood Staffs, WS7 3XD
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Flexible living across three floors
- Private rear garden
- Lounge/ dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, which could alternatively be used as a study or playroom.
The Ashton is a three bedroom townhouse with a flexible layout which offers families or couples generous accommodation across three floors.
Room 1: Kitchen
• Light and airy kitchen, and ideal for breakfast time
• Our standard kitchen options include: Kitchen appliances:oven, hob and extractor hood
• Quality worktop and kitchen units
• Tiling where applicable
• Plus, ask our Sales Executives for plot specific details or view our standard specification for more information
Room 2: Lounge/Dining Room
• Ideally used as the main lounge or formal dining area
• Perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Open through french doors to private rear garden
• Ideal for long summer days
• Don’t forget to take a look at the useful under stairs storage space, and the downstairs guest cloakroom
• As the second bedroom, this spacious double room could also be used as a second reception room
• Ideal to relax and unwind as a family
• Or perfect for splitting the kids from the adults, or the boys from the girls
• The room also serves as spacious a double bedroom with a bathroom at hand
- 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Kitchen (max.)
- 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2
- 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3
- 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 (max. excl. dormer)
- 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20068-089_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.