4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford - plot 50 at Templars Rise, Brompton Farm Road Strood Rochester ME2 3NP
- Four bedroom detached house
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate living room
- En suite master bedroom
- Single garage and two parking spaces
- Rear garden
- 1099 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Lydford is a four bedroom home, well-suited to those stepping up the property ladder or growing families looking for extra space.
Located off the entrance hallway is the open plan kitchen/dining area, the ideal focal point of the property, which provides access through double doors to the rear garden. The living room, a guest cloakroom and a handy utility room complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom features an en suite shower room whilst a second double bedroom, two further children's bedrooms and a main bathroom occupy the first floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.43m x 3.43m, 17'10" x 11'3"
- Living Room - 4.37m x 3.33m, 14'4" x 10'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.83m x 3.21m, 12'7" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39m x 3.21m, 11'2" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28m x 2.15m, 7'6" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.26m x 2.15m, 7'5" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14031-050_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.