4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale - Plot 49 at Templars Rise, Brompton Farm Road Strood Rochester ME2 3NP
- Four bedroom detached house
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Dual aspect living room
- Separate dining room
- En suite master bedroom
- Single garage and two parking spaces
- Rear garden
- 1530 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Langdale is a 4 bedroom home designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and the open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through double doors to the rear garden, perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A separate dining room as well as a guest cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard complete this ground floor layout.
The master bedroom, complete with an en suite shower room, can be found on the first floor, along with three further double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room - 6.87m x 3.49m, 22'7" x 11'5"
- Living Room - 4.61m x 4.54m, 15'2" x 14'11"
- Dining Room - 3.45m x 3.08m, 11'4" x 10'2"
- Master Bedroom - 6.11m x 3.49m, 20'1" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.61m x 3.78m, 15'2" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08m x 2.97m, 10'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.52 x 2.71m, 11'7" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14031-049_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.