3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Charlesdon - Plot 46 at Templars Rise, Brompton Farm Road Strood Rochester ME2 3NP
- Three bedroom detached house
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Living room with double doors leading to the garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- Rear garden
- 969 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Charlesdon is a 3 bedroom property which would be the ideal choice for a couple or young family.
The open plan kitchen/dining area can be found off the entrance hallway whilst the dual aspect living room forms the heart of the home and features double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom includes an en suite shower room, whilst two additional double bedrooms and a main bathroom complete this first floor layout.
- Living Room - 5.24m x 2.95m, 17'2" x 9'8"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.79m x 3.34m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Master Bedroom - 4.14m x 2.99m, 13'7" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.51m x 2.59m, 14'9" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.52m x 2.13m, 8'3" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14031-046_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.