3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easedale - Plot 931 at Templars Rise, Brompton Farm Road Strood Rochester ME2 3NP
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Living room with double doors to the garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Carport and parking space
- 931 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Easedale is a three bedroom property which would ideally suit a couple or young family.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining area and a light and airy living room with access to the rear garden through double doors. A guest cloakroom and a handy storage closet complete this ground floor layout.
On the first floor you will find a master bedroom with an en suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and an additional bedroom which could alternatively be used as a guest room, study or nursery.
- Living Room - 5.15m x 3.07m, 16'11" x 10'1"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.15m x 3.06m, 16'11" x 10'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.97m x 3.12m, 13'0" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.06m x 2.90m, 10'1" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06m x 2.18m, 10'1" x 7'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14031-048_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.