5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 8 The Ashbury at Cavendish Grove, High Road, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11
- Executive detached home
- 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite bath/shower room
- 4 further double bedroom
- First floor family bathroom
- Second floor bathroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Separate dining room
- Living room
The central hallway leads variously to an inviting bay-windowed living room with adjoining dining room through double doors with French doors to the garden, a front-facing bay-windowed study, and the expansive kitchen/dining room has bi-folding doors to the garden. Practical touches include a utility area, downstairs wc and storage.
The upper floors have 5 double bedrooms, the master with en suite facilities, and central bathrooms between them to each floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.92m x 3.73m, 19'5" x 12'3"
- Living Room - 4.64m x 3.58m, 15'3" x 11'9"
- Dining Room - 3.21m x 2.89m, 10'6" x 9'6"
- Study - 3.00m x 2.18m, 9'10" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom - 4.67m x 3.79m, 15'4" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94m x 3.00m, 12'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.44m x 3.25m, 11'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 5.19m x 3.79m, 17'0" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 5 - 5.19m x 3.06m, 17'0" x 10'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20813-008_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.