4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 9 The Langdale at Cavendish Grove, High Road, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double garage & further parking
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/family room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The 4 bedroom Langdale has been designed to offer extra space for growing families.
A dual aspect living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The en suite master bedroom is found on the first floor, along with three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/family room - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5'' x 11'3''
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0'' x 14'9''
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2'' x 10'0''
- Master Bedroom - 6.07m x 3.77m, 19'11'' x 12'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20813-009_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.