3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 557 - The Denford at Alver Village, Grange Road, Gosport, PO13
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'LABC' warranty
The Denford is a superb 3 bedroom home, letting you make the most of contemporary living.
On the ground floor you'll find the kitchen/breakfast area and the open plan living room/dining area, which is complemented by French doors to the rear garden, letting you extend your living space outside. Handy practical features come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The three bedrooms can be found on the first floor, with an en suite to bedroom 1. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast area - 3.43m x 3.04m , 11'3" x 10'0"
- Living room/Dining area - 4.68m x 3.20m, 15'4" x 10'6"
- Master bedroom (min) - 3.20m x 2.59m, 10'6" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 3.20m x 2.00m, 10'6" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 2.94m x 2.40m, 9'8" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316061.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11962-557_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.