3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ashton - Plot 472 at Saxon Fields, Holbrook Grove, Biggleswade, SG18
- Open-plan living/dining area featuring double doors leading out into the garden
- Separate kitchen space with enough room for a small breakfast table
- Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room
- Well-proportioned double bedroom on the first floor
- Versatile single bedroom space
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Practical under-stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom
- Three parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Ashton Plot 472 is a fabulous traditional family home with 3 flexible bedroom spaces.
At the heart of this property is the open-plan living/dining room towards the back of the property which is ideal for families to socialise and show off your culinary skills. It also has double doors leading out to the rear garden which provides you with a perfect space for barbeques and socialising in the summer months.
The ground floor is completed with an under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom.
Continuing onto the first floor you will find a double bedroom to unwind at the end of the day and a single versatile bedroom space which can be changed to meet your needs such as a playroom or study. The beautifully fitted family bathroom serves both of these bedrooms.
This plot includes three parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3771mm x 2704mm, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living/Dining Area - 4234mm x 3886mm, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4242mm x 3886mm, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2923mm x 2174mm, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6704mm x 3115mm, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13792-472_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.