3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Ashton - Plot 485 at Saxon Fields, Holbrook Grove, Biggleswade, SG18
- Open-plan living/dining area with double doors onto the rear garden
- Separate kitchen with space for a small breakfast table
- Top floor master bedroom featuring an en suite shower room
- Good-sized double bedroom on the first floor
- Flexible, single bedroom space
- Wonderfully fitted family bathroom
- Handy under-stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom
- Garage and two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A seamless combination of comfort and practicality, The Ashton - Plot 485 is a fantastic 3 bedroom family home with flexible living space, making it the ideal home for growing families and couples.
Start the day off in the separate kitchen space towards the front of the property which has enough room for a small kitchen table making it practical for morning rushes! The contemporary open-plan living/dining room situated towards the back of the property which features double French doors leading out to the rear garden, perfect for entertaining friends and family or relaxing on a cosy night in. Take advantage of easy access to the garden with summer time parties and al-fresco dining as well as having a fresh breeze throughout the ground floor in the warmer months.
A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
Upstairs onto the first floor you will find two of the bedrooms, one of which is a spacious double bedroom and the other is a flexible single bedroom space which can be utilised to meet your needs such as a playroom or study. The beautifully fitted family bathroom serves and completes the first floor.
Nestled in the eaves the master bedroom and its en suite shower room occupy the entire second floor, making it the perfect luxurious retreat for perhaps older children or guests.
This plot includes a garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3771mm x 2704mm, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living/dining area - 4234mm x 3886mm, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4242mm x 3886mm, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2923mm x 2174mm, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6704mm x 3115mm, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13792-485_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.