4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford - Plot 450 at Saxon Fields, Holbrook Grove, Biggleswade, SG18
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area including double doors leading out to the rear garden & practical utility space
- Spacious living room featuring a bay window
- Master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room
- 1 further double bedroom which also features a bay window
- 2 flexible single bedroom spaces which could be altered to meet your needs
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom & under stairs storage cupboard
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Lydford - Plot 450 is a superb 4 bedroom detached property which provides all the flexibility and space you need across 2 storeys as it offers both open and private living space throughout.
On the ground floor towards the back of the property you will find the contemporary kitchen/dining area, which is perfect place for bringing everyone together in the morning and it boasts fabulous double doors opening out into the rear garden which gives the room an extended feel, as well as the perfect opportunity for al-fresco dining in the warm summer months.
For additional space to keep your house from being clustered a utility room is featured in the kitchen/dining area and in the entrance hallway of the ground floor you will find a cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Towards the front of the property you have the separate living room which is of a good size and features a bay window which allows natural light into the room and creates a little bit of extra room for perhaps a small coffee table or an ornament.
Continuing onto the first floor you have the master bedroom which is inclusive of an en suite shower room for additional privacy. The beautifully fitted family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms, consisting of a further double room and two flexible single bedroom spaces which can be utilised to meet your needs over the years such as a study or playroom.
This plot includes a garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5364mm x 3380mm, 17'7" x 11'1"
- Living Room - 4511mm x 3272mm, 14'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3805mm x 3172mm, 12'6" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3335mm x 3172mm, 10'11" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3314mm x 2117mm, 10'10" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2243mm x 2117mm, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316073.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13792-450_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.