4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stewart at Taylor Wimpey at Calderwood, East Calder, EH53
- A practical integral garage
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom and en suite with double shower offers superb storage with a walk-in dressing room
- Bedroom two and three enjoy the convenience of a Jack/Jill en suite with double shower
- A cupboard accessed from the utility room offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This generous home offers superb family living space. The fully-fitted kitchen with French doors has access to the private rear garden, and a separate lounge and dining room make entertaining a breeze. Bedrooms two and three have a Jack/Jill en suite and the master bedroom is a stylish retreat.
This virtual tour is of a typical Stewart show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 3.93m x 3.90m, 12'11'' x 12'10''
- Living Room - 4.87m x 3.90m, 16'0'' x 12'10''
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 2.88m, 11'2'' x 9'6''
- Utility - 2.83m x 2.09m
, 9'4" x 6'11"
- Cloaks - 2.83 x 1.11m
, 9'4" x 3'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.95m x 3.96m, 13'0'' x 13'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.95m x 3.50m, 13'0'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 3.95m, 11'10'' x 13'0''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.41m x 2.88m, 11'2'' x 9'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20453-d6785edf3f3340ea89c23413473b76d4_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.