2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Melville at Hopefield Gait, Burnbrae Road, Bonnyrigg, EH19
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms that maximise living space including a master bedroom with en suite
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Open-plan fully-fitted kitchen and lounge area boasts two sets of French doors and a Juliet balcony creates maximises natural light
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This light and airy apartment has two well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with en suite. Storage in the hall and separate bathroom adds practical style. Two sets of French doors in the lounge, each opening to a Juliet balcony, creates a bright space to relax into.
- Living/Dining Room - 4.63m x 3.76m, 15'2'' x 12'4''
- Master Bedroom - 2.95m x 3.68m, 9'8'' x 12'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.71m x 2.34m, 8'11" x 7'8"
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 2.24m, 9'11 x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11444-d65049bce0ae452ca6b22c71708f12d0_2_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.