3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 47 The Borrowdale at Grosvenor Park, London Road, Attleborough, NR17
- Detached home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
A stylish dual-aspect and open-plan kitchen/ dining area is perfect for entertaining, whilst the spacious double-aspect living area with double doors opening onto the garden brings the outside in.
A large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two additional good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom provide plenty of space for family and guests.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.40m x 3.02m, 17'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5.40m x 3.02m, 17'9" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom - 4.08m x 3.08m, 13'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 3.02m, 10'4" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316100.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12703-047_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.