4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 89 - The Ferndale at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area featuring a practical utility space
- Dual-aspect living room with double French doors leading into the rear garden
- Master bedroom featuring an en suite shower room
- 1 flexible bedroom space with could be utilised as a playroom, study space or bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Storage cupboard & cloakroom on ground floor
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Ferndale combines traditional double-fronted exterior with modern private and open-plan designs offering 4 bedrooms across 2 storeys, ideal for growing families.
Leading off the entrance hallway to your left you have the spacious living room which spans the entire width of the property. Double French doors lead out onto the private rear garden, creating a space ideal for long summer days with family and friends. On the opposite side of the house also the length of the property is the open-plan dining/kitchen area which has enough room for those who love to show off their culinary skills and it is the perfect room to start off your mornings with family. Handy utility space is also featured in the kitchen for your convenience.
Finishing off the ground floor you have an under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom that are practical additions that will never go to waste!
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, of which three are doubles including the master bedroom, and one flexible single bedroom space. The master bedroom enjoys its own en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve the remaining bedrooms
This plot is inclusive of a garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5978mm x 3278mm, 19'7" x 10'9"
- Living Room - 5978mm x 3196mm , 19'7" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3462mm x 3258mm, 11'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3166mm x 2190mm, 10'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2980mm x 2522mm , 9'9" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3178mm x 2390mm, 8'0" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-089_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.