4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bradenham Plot 61 at Spinning Green at Crompton Village, Bellfield View, Bolton, BL1
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Single integral garage & driveway
- Private rear garden
The Bradenham is a 4 bedroom house with integral garage which offers plenty of space for growing families.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/dining room which both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is found at the front of the house, while a cloakroom and store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.356m x 3.350m, 7'9" x 11'0"
- Breakfast Area - 2.356m x 2.078m, 7'9" x 6'10"
- Lounge - 4.647m x 3.435m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Dining Room - 2.356 x 2.875m, 7'9" x 9'5"
- WC - 0.851mm x 1.650m, 2'9'' x 5'5''
- Master Bedroom - 4.387m x 4.024m, 14'5" x 13'2"
- En-Suite - 1.933m x 1.725m, 6'4" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.677m x 4.376m, 8'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.678m x 3.588m, 8'9" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.404m x 3.328m, 7'11'' x 10'11''
- Family Bathroom - 1.895m x 1.700m, 6'3'' x 5'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316118.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20206-061_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.