3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gosford - plot 88 at Pinewood Gardens, Dittons Road, Stone Cross, East Sussex, BN24
- Plot of the week - Flooring voucher!
- Open plan Kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Car barn and parking space
- Private garden
- En suite master bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 848 sq ft
With a versatile layout suitable for couples and families alike, the Gosford is a well-proportioned new 3 bedroom home.
The large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining. A good-sized living room, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room and there is also a well-proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6'' x 9'5''
- Living Room - 4.26m x 3.69m, 14'0'' x 12'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 2.00m, 11'8'' x 6'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-14026-088_3_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.