3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Crofton G - plot 218 at Langley Park, Sutton Road, Langley, Maidstone, ME17
- Special Offer - £2000k discount if reserved by 23rd December 2016
- Three bedroom mid-terraced home
- Living/dining room with double doors
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite master bedroom secluded on second floor
- Garage and parking space
- Garden to rear of property
- 1131 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The three bedroom Crofton G features three floors of flexible living space which would perfectly suit couples or families.
A kitchen/breakfast room forms the hub of home life, while the living/dining room with French doors to the rear garden provides space to relax or entertain. There's also a cloakroom and storage cupboard located off the entrance hallway.
A second bedroom makes for a comfortable guest room on the first floor, where there's also a further bedroom and main bathroom. The master bedroom with en suite shower room enjoys appealing seclusion on the top floor.
- Living/Dining Room - 4.79m x 3.70m, 15'9" x 12'2"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.43m x 3.04m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.37m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 2.56m, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.20m x 3.66m, 20'4" x 12'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21106-218_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.