4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Leeds - plot 216 at Langley Park, Sutton Road, Langley, Maidstone, ME17
- Four bedroom end-terraced town house
- Living room with Juliet balcony
- Separate kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Garage and parking space
- Garden to rear of property
- 1217 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
A traditional 4 bedroom townhouse, The Leeds is ideal for couples and young families alike.
The entrance hallway leads to the open-plan kitchen/dining area which features access to the rear garden, an adaptable bedroom space and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the rear-facing living room with Juliet balcony, a double bedroom space and the family bathroom.
Up to the second floor you will find the master bedroom with en suite shower room, plus a further double bedroom that's ideal for guests.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.26m x 4.18m, 14'0" x 13'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.03m x 2.25m, 9'11" x 7'5"
- Living Room - 4.26m x 3.74m, 14'0" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.26m x 2.72m, 14'0" x 8'11"
- Master Bedroom - 4.26m x 3.68m, 14'0" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.26m x 3.30m, 14'0" x 10'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21106-216_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.