3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yewdale - plot 215 at Langley Park, Sutton Road, Langley, Maidstone, ME17
- Three bedroom detached home
- Brick and tile hung exterior
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Garage and parking space
- 915 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Yewdale is a three bedroom family size property with plenty of space for contemporary living.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden. There's also a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further bedroom a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21106-215_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.