3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Delamere - Plot 986 at Chestnut Grove at Radstone Fields , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Lounge with dining area
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- En suite shower to master bedroom
- Help To Buy Available
The Delamere is a popular 3 bedroom new home for sale in Brackley, designed to be a home for young families looking to upsize to a larger property, or for first time buyers.
Double doors from the lounge and dining area provide a bright and airy space to relax in and make the most of warmer days. A separate kitchen, under stairs storage space and WC complete the floor.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a shared family bathroom.
The private top floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which benefits from an en suite with double sized shower.
- Kitchen - 3.40m x 2.35m, 11'2" x 7'9"
- Lounge/Diner - 4.75m x 4.48m, 15'7" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.86m x 4.48m, 9'5" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.35m x 2.36m, 14'3" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.42m x 3.41m, 11'3" x 11'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20770-986_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.