5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wolverton - Plot 86 at Clarence Park , Tingewick Road, Buckingham, MK18
- Utility Room
- 4 double bedrooms
- Formal Dining Room
- 2 family bathrooms
- En-suite shower room to Master Bedroom
- Integral Double Garage
The spacious five bedroom Wolverton offers two floors of generous living accommodation, making it an ideal property for larger families in search of extra space.
The large lounge and separate dining room both make great spaces to entertain and they benefit from French doors leading into the garden. Connected to the dining room is the modern kitchen, which comes complete with a separate utility area. Also on thisf loor is a study, a cloakroom and useful storage cupboards.
The master suite can be found upstairs and it features a walk in wardrobe and an en suite, offering a peaceful retreat from the rest of the house. There are three further double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en suite, a single bedroom and a main family bathroom. The Wolverton also features an integral double garage.
- Lounge - 3.68m x 6.43m , 12'1" x 21'1"
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 3.86m x 3.84m, 12'8" x 12'7"
- Utility - 2.85m x 1.73m , 9'4" x 5'8"
- Dining - 3.05m x 4.18m , 10'0" x 13'8"
- Study - 4.04m x 2.18m, 13'3" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 5.39m x 8.55m, 17'8" x 28'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.92m x 3.44m, 12'10" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74m x 3.26m, 12'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74m x 3.08m, 12'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.05m x 3.02m , 10'0" x 9'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12499-086_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.