4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easton - Plot 322 at Steppingley Gardens, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, MK45
- Kitchen to front of home
- Lounge dining room overlooking garden
- 3 good sized double bedrooms & 1 further bedroom
- Private landing to second floor
- En suite shower to large secluded master bedroom on top floor
- Two Parking Spaces
The Easton is a 4 bedroom home designed over 3 storeys located in the picturesque Bedfordshire town of Flitwick.
The Easton is ideal for families looking for a flexible living space.
The ground floor includes a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and a separate lounge/dining room which has French doors leading out into the rear garden – great for summer evenings. Furthermore, there is an under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom with WC.
The first floor comprises of three bedrooms; two of which are good sized double bedrooms and one further bedroom, which could alternatively be transformed into a nursery or study. The second floor of the home is dedicated to the beautiful master suite with its own en suite shower room, making this a great home.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Kitchen (max) - 3.44m x 3.25m, 11'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 3.01m, 11'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27m x 2.73m, 10'9" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.37m x 1.79m, 11'1" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 (max excl. dormer) - 6.70m x 3.74m, 22'0" x 12'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20767-322_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.