5 bedroom detached house for saleRichdale - Plot 328 at Steppingley Gardens, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, MK45
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate Dining Room & Living Room
- Utility Room
- En-Suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 2
- Home Office
- Family Room
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
The Richdale is a spacious 5 bedroom family home with a flexible 3 storey layout.
The spacious entrance hallway opens out into the kitchen/breakfast room, which is completed by separate utility room. For more formal occasions, there is a dining room at the front of the property. Also on this floor is a dedicated study, a dual aspect lounge and a useful storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite bathroom offering private seclusion from the rest of the home. There are four further bedrooms on this floor, two of which are doubles and bedroom 2 also features its own en-suite shower room.
The top floor offers flexible space with two separate rooms and a storage cupboard. You could use this space as a family room, a home office or even a guest bedroom.
- Lounge - 3.59m x 5.64m, 11'9" x 18'6"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 8.42m x 4.53m, 27'7" x 14'10"
- Dining Room - 3.62m x 3.44m, 11'10" x 11'3"
- Study - 1.88m x 2.63m, 6'2" x 8'7"
- Utility Room - 2.10m x 2.05m, 6'11" x 6'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.59m x 5.87m, 11'9" x 19'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.62m x 3.30m, 11'10" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.62m x 3.11m, 11'10" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.72m x 2.92m, 8'11" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.49m x 2.36m, 8'2" x 7'9"
- Family Room - 4.86m x 5.08m, 15'11" x 16'8"
- Home Office - 1.88m x 5.08m, 6'2" x 16'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20767-328_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.