3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easedale - Plot 4 at The Woodlands, Dormer Avenue, Wing, LU7
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- Single Garage
The Easedale is a home with plenty of space, perfect for contemporary living.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and the kitchen/dining area, with the living room enjoying French doors to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom is a welcome practical addition.
The first floor is home to the three bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom is enhanced by an en suite shower room.
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63316187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20761-004_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.