4 bedroom detached house for saleBAYSWATER at Saxon Gate, Bath Road, Leonard Stanley, GL10
- Stamp Duty paid
- Upgraded kitchen
- View 360 tour
- Detached home with garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen with glass bay and French doors to the garden
- Bay fronted lounge
- Master suite with dressing area and en suite
- Further en suite to bed 2
- 3 double bedrooms
- 4 miles from Stroud town centre
<b>STAMP DUTY PAID AND AN UPGRADED KITCHEN INCLUDED</B>This four bedroom home is designed with you in mind. Enjoy meals in the bright open plan kitchen with dining area, walk in glass bay and French doors leading to your garden. There is also a spacious bay fronted lounge to relax in. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and a bathroom. The master bedroom sits on the second floor with an en suite and dressing area.
- Lounge - 4.5 x 3.29m (14'9" x 10'10")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 5.64 x 3.69m (18'6" x 12'1")
- Wc - 1.7 x 1m (5'7" x 3'3")
- Bed 2 - 3.34 x 4.5m (11'0" x 14'9")
- En-suite - 2.24 x 1.37m (7'4" x 4'6")
- Bed 3 - 3.34 x 3.69m (11'0" x 12'1")
- Bed 4 - 2.21 x 3.69m (7'3" x 12'1")
- Bath - 2.21 x 1.7m (7'3" x 5'7")
- Bed 1 - 3.47 x 3.7m (11'4" x 12'2")
- En -suite - 2.09 x 1.95m (6'10" x 6'5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.