5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lowther at Kilmardinny Manor, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, G61
- Stylish kitchen by Ashley Ann
- High quality Bosch integrated appliances
- Induction hobs
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures
- Walnut veneered internal pass doors
- Alarm system
- Turfed front garden
- Porous monoblock driveways
The stunning Lowther homestyle offers a spacious open plan kitchen, family / dining area to the rear as an excellent hub for family life, while your large formal lounge to the front of the home is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs, the galleried landing sweeps round to reveal a luxurious, en suite master bedroom which is joined by four more bedrooms and a generous family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13f2d2f6-69d8-4fb3-9560-9886525e49f5_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.