2 bedroom apartment for saleTwo-bedroom apartment at Penhurst Gardens, New Street, Chipping Norton, OX7
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Restoration and conversion of an original school building
- High quality specification including bespoke kitchens
- Estate management service
- Landscaped, fully maintained gardens
- Menu of additional services on offer at neighbouring care home from laundry to daily meals and social events
- Communal drawing room for owners to socialise
- Community of like-minded people
Located on New Street, in the heart of Chipping Norton, Buchanan House is a collection of 11 one, two and three-bedroom homes that are the result of Beechcroft's careful restoration and conversion of an original school building.
These new homes form part of Penhurst Gardens, an exclusive collection of 44 one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments, designed with retirement in mind.
A menu of additional services is offered by the neighbouring care home from daily meals to hairdressing and laundry service.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63601055.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Buchananhouse6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.