4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsville at Jubilee Gardens, Norton Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Selling fast
- £99 reservation fee
- £1,000 towards moving costs
- End terrace family home
- Double parking
- Study/bedroom four
- En suite
- Double driveway
- Help to Buy available
- Popular house designs to choose from
The Kingsville is a bright and flexible four bedroom, 2.5 storey home. Downstairs is a stylish kitchen with family and dining areas and the fourth bedroom, which can be used as a study. On the first floor you'll find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious master bedroom, with an en suite. Upstairs to the second floor you'll find a double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.87 x 3.06m (6'1'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 3.94 x 4.82m (12'10'' x 15'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 1.87 x 2.75m (6'1'' x 9'0'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.65m (2'9'' x 5'4'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'10'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.04m (12'10'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.16m (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.51m (12'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.94 x 3.33m (12'10'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.96m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.