4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwich at Fallows Park, Wynyard Billingham, TS22 5FD
- Private lounge overlooking the rear garden with bi-fold doors leading to the patio
- Fully integrated kitchen / breakfast room
- Second reception room ideal for a study, play room or dining area
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Contemporary family bathroom with fitted vanity unit
- Large block paved driveway leading to the garage
- Turfed front and rear gardens
Plot 82 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £279,950.
Available with an additional 10,000 off the list price*.
This desirable 4-bedroom detached house with integral garage has a spacious hallway that leads to a lounge with bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden. There is also a separate dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room, with access to the outside space. There is a cloakroom and storage cupboard on the ground floor. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master having an en suite shower room. Completing the first floor there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story Home includes many extras as standard – please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
*Any promoted Story Homes offer is subject to terms and conditions. Offers are available on selected plots only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prices and details are correct at time of being released for advertisement. Story Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 4765 x 3492 [15'-8" x 11'-6"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 2775 x 5293 [9'-1" x 17'-5"]
- Dining Room - 2775 x 3260 [9'-1" x 10'-8"]
- Master Bedroom - 3664 x 3202 [12'-0" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3877 x 3060 [12'-9" x 10'-1"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2805 x 3450 [9'-3" x 11'-4"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2477 x 2843 [8'-2" x 9'-4"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63904207.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.