4 bedroom detached house for saleBradgate at Rosewood Park, Barnhorn Road, Cooden, Bexhill On Sea, TN39
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Single attached garage
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining/ family room with French doors leading to the garden
- Cosy lounge with bay window
- Separate utility room
- Spacious study
- Principal bedroom complete with stylish en suite
- Parkland setting with tree lined boulevard
- Luxury homes
- Surrounded by open spaces
You can enjoy an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AND FAMILY AREA with French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for entertaining friends and family. There is also a cosy lounge with a LARGE BAY WINDOW maximising light and a SEPARATE STUDY area. On the first floor your PRINCIPAL BEDROOM IS COMPLETE WITH A STYLISH EN SUITE, providing the perfect sanctuary.
- Kitchen - 2.99 x 3.13m (9'9'' x 10'3'')
- Family - 2.23 x 2.58m (7'3'' x 8'5'')
- Lounge - 3.66 x 4.6m (12'0'' x 15'1'')
- Dining - 3.33 x 3.78m (10'11'' x 12'4'')
- Study - 2.76 x 2.3m (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Utility - 1.69 x 1.73m (5'6'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 1.08m (5'1'' x 3'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.58 x 3.91m (11'9'' x 12'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.8 x 2.16m (5'10'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.12 x 3.89m (10'2'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.26 x 3.33m (10'8'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.11 x 3.35m (10'2'' x 11'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.7m (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64006582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.