4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmsley at Scholars Green, Birch Road, Worsley, M28
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- A brand new range of 94 homes
- Local shops within walking distance
- Less than a mile from Walkden train station
- 85% of homes now sold
This is a CONTEMPORARY FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STOREY FAMILY HOME with LARGE KITCHEN/ DINING and FAMILY AREA with LOVELY FRENCH DOORS leading out to the rear garden. BEDROOM FOUR is also on the ground floor and could be used as a HOME OFFICE. The first floor has the master bedroom with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, with a further TWO BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM on the top floor.
- Family/ Dining Room - 4.99 x 3.93m (16'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 4/ Study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.05m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- En Suite - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65313760.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.