3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMAIDSTONE at Manor Farm Phase 6 , Tiber Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Help to Buy available
- Spacious lounge, ideal for lazy weekends
- Open-plan kitchen/diner, great for entertaining
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Excellent commuter links by road and rail
- Hartsholme country park nearby
- 5.2 miles to Lincoln city centre
The Maidstone a three bedroom family home. Downstairs is a spacious lounge leading to an attractive, fully-fitted contemporary open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden. Up a flight of stairs you will find two double bedrooms, with an en-suite shower to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.37 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65313763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.