2 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Tower at Baltimore Wharf, Arena Tower 25 Crossharbour Plaza London E14 9TA
- Landmark steel and glass-fronted tower
- Private terrace with views towards The Shard
- Bespoke kitchen designed by Rabih Hage
- Luxury gym access included in service charge
- 40th floor (with lift access)
- 735 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Access to residents' lounge and cinema room
- Valet service and secure lower-level parking
- 999 year lease
- Move-in now
Designed with the stylish city executive in mind, this two bedroom apartment is situated on the 40th floor of Galliard Homes' Baltimore Tower. This property is a modern masterpiece and comes complete with its own private terrace, coupled with extraordinary views towards The Shard. Features include a bespoke kitchen designed by Rabih Hage, with finishes including a coloured natural stone worktop and Smeg integrated appliances. The bedrooms boast quality oatmeal-coloured carpeting and fully-fitted wardrobes, whilst both bathrooms benefit from comfort-inducing underfloor warming.
Brand new to the Docklands' skyline, Baltimore Tower offers a luxurious selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments. Designed by innovative architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, the 450ft-high Tower is distinguished from neighbouring Canary Wharf skyscrapers by its striking visual twist, created by glass outer rings that shift by minute degrees at each level. Residents are welcomed by a valet service, providing lower-level parking, as well as a double-height entrance foyer with a 24-hour concierge. London's largest residential gym and leisure facility, 'The Club', is accessible via the adjacent Baltimore Wharf building, with membership included within the service charge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.