2 bedroom apartment for sale2 bed apartment, first floor at The Quadrangle, Myddelton Road, Hornsey, London, N8
- Brand new apartments
- Excellent location and transport connections
- Engineered wood flooring (living areas)
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Integrated kitchen appliances included: fridge-freezer, washerdryer, dishwasher
- Secure cycle storage
- Allocated parking with this apartment
Stylish, brand new, two bedroom apartment (with parking) available to buy via our flexible shared ownership scheme in well-connected Hornsey, part of London's thriving borough of Haringey.
Set in the middle of this vibrant borough, apartments at The Quadrangle are in the heart of a varied array of parks and open spaces, popular landmarks and bustling local centres, including Wood Green which is within 10 minutes' walk.
The Quadrangle development features landscaped communal grounds, secure cycle storage and the opportunity for parking on-site with select apartments.
These stylish apartments feature engineered wood flooring to living areas and fitted carpets in bedrooms. Kitchens are well-equipped, with integrated appliances and ceramic floor tiles and bathrooms are fully tiled, with modern white suites.
Price listed is based on purchasing a 40% share of the property via shared ownership. Full market value of this apartment is £655,000.
Our new marketing suite is now open seven days a week, from 10am - 5pm. You can find us at 4 Candish Court, off Miles Road N8 7FR.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Hornsey2bedmax. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanctuary Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.