1 bedroom apartment for saleWardian, Marsh Wall, London, E14
- 36th floor
- One bedroom
- 547.78 sq ft apartment
- West facing aspect with far-reaching views
- 164 sq ft private sky garden
- Access to private rooftop observatory and Sky Lounge with private dining facilities
- Access to private residents' cinema
- Access to private 25 metre swimming pool
- A haven in the heart of London's new financial district - Canary Wharf
36th Floor - E3601
Located on the thirty sixth floor, this beautiful one bedroom West facing apartment features a 163.72 sq ft private sky garden, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room.
* Beautiful residents' only facilities, including a private dining area, iconic pool, sky lounge and bar.
* The Sky Lounge is the perfect venue for meeting friends, reading or working.
* The open-air pool offers three lanes of 25 metres, with changing rooms linked directly to the pool by both walkways and water.
* The residents' cinema shows a range of movies and live sporting events, or can be booked for private screenings.
* Exceptional balcony gardens with all apartments.
* Fantastic buy-to-let opportunity.
* Tailored investor packages available to include carefully designed garden and furniture packs.
Why Canary Wharf?
* Fantastic location and transport links.
* Currently employing 110,000 people, London's newest financial district is set to employ 200,000 in the next decade.
* Home to the finest global retail brans, currently totalling 845,000 sq ft and containing shops, bars and restaurants as well as being the European headquarters of numerous major banks, professional services firms and media organisations.
* Crossrail will bring an extra 1.5 million people to within 45 minutes of central London and the Canary Wharf Station opens in 2018 bringing a further 115,000 sq ft of additional retail space
Call our dedicated sales team today on 0207 436 1222 for more information or to book a viewing at our stunning Design Cube.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67767809.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E3601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EcoWorld Ballymore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.